Want to Work in China Legally? Except Z Visa, You Also Need This!

Publication date:

March 10, 2022




This article introduces basic types of Chinese resident permits. It states the difference between work-type, study-type, foreign journalist, family reunion and private business resident permits. There are five types of Chinese visas that are eligible to apply for a Chinese resident permit: Z visa, X1 visa, J1 visa, Q1 visa and S1 visa. According to Chinese laws and regulations, foreigners must have a work permit to obtain employment in China; any foreigner who works without such a permit will be fined accordingly.



Resource Type:

Send us your feedback:

If you have comments pertaining to this entry, please complete this form.